Registration is now open for the August 19, 2017
Volcano Rain Forest Runs
Online Registration Here
Back by popular demand – 2017 Zero Mile!
Zero Mile Online Registration Here
Download the Zero Mile printable entry form.
All runs start and finish at Cooper Center on Wright Road in the heart of Volcano Village and traverse the quaint village roads through the beautiful native rain forest and ranch lands with stunning views of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa in the distance.
Located every 1 to 1.25 miles – stocked with water, ice and an electrolyte drink.
Late Registration and packet pick-up
- Thursday. August 17, at Palace Theater in Hilo from 2:00pm -5:00pm.
- Friday, August 18, at Cooper Center from 1:00PM – 6:00PM. (Stay and have fun decorating our unique Finish Line)
- Saturday, August 19 Race Day at Cooper Center. There is no Race Day registration for the 1/2 Marathon.
- You may pick up your race number from 5:30AM until race start. The 10K & 5K can register Race Day from 5:30AM – 7:00AM.
- T-shirts not guaranteed at late registration.
We adhere to the standard running industry policy, all entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including natural disasters. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for any of our events you agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual; this will result in disqualification.
2017 Participant T-shirt
Celebrating Hōkūleʻa’s around the world voyage 2014-2017
Join us for a delicious Carbo-Load Dinner Buffet at Kilauea Military Camp the night before the race. At just a short drive from Volcano Village, you can’t go wrong with dinner and a hula show! After dinner, check out the glow from the lava lake at Jaggar Museum Overlook! Happy Aloha Friday!
To reserve your meal tickets call: 808-967-8240
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up meal tickets at either Packet Pick-Up.