Registration is now open for the August 19, 2017
Volcano Rain Forest Runs
Online Registration Here
Back by popular demand – 2017 Zero Mile!
Zero Mile Online Registration Here
All runs start and finish at Cooper Center on Wright Road in the heart of Volcano Village and traverse the quaint village roads through the beautiful native rain forest and ranch lands with stunning views of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa in the distance.
Located every 1 to 1.25 miles – stocked with water, ice and an electrolyte drink.
Late Registration and packet pick-up
- Thursday. August 17, at Palace Theater in Hilo from 2:00pm -5:00pm.
- Friday, August 18, at Cooper Center from 1:00PM – 6:00PM. (Stay and have fun decorating our unique Finish Line)
- Saturday, August 19 Race Day at Cooper Center. There is no Race Day registration for the 1/2 Marathon.
- You may pick up your race number from 5:30AM until race start. The 10K & 5K can register Race Day from 5:30AM – 7:00AM.
- T-shirts not guaranteed at late registration.
We adhere to the standard running industry policy, all entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including natural disasters. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for any of our events you agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual; this will result in disqualification.
Triple Crown Half Marathon Hawaii
We have teamed up with the Big Island International Marathon and the Kona Marathon to create the Triple Crown Hawaii. By participating in all three Half Marathon events on the Big Island you will have achieved the Triple Crown status! Celebrate with medals awarded at the Volcano Rain Forest Runs on August 19. Entry fee for the Triple Crown is $25, and you’ll need to fill out this form.